Call Us Today
(732) 295-5584

Englishtown, NJ

Do You Own or Rent Your Property?

Whether you own a home, condo, or an apartment, shouldn’t you feel safe knowing that your personal items and your family are safe from tragedy?

Maybe you need a second or third opinion on some insurance quotes you received, but don’t understand how or why the premiums or coverages are different. Let us at I&E Insurance help you understand why your home, condo or apartment has to be covered at the limit it is, or let us work on finding you the best coverage for a fair price.

Maybe you have a home, condo or apartment that you don’t live in full time or you rent out, you would need a “dwelling policy” rather than a “homeowners” policy.  Still unsure of the difference, give us a call today and we’ll explain it all to you.

Contact Us Today

Safeguarding your home starts with a conversation. Contact I&E Insurance Agency to discover optimal home insurance solutions for your prized property.

• Quick Quote Form •