Life Insurance in Point Pleasant, Point Pleasant Beach, Brielle, Brick Township, and all of New Jersey
Servicing all of NJ from High Point to Cape May, Toms River NJ, Freehold NJ, Morristown NJ and all surrounding areas
Getting life insurance should be a personalized experience. After all, life insurance comes to your loved ones’ aid if they need financial assistance following your death. Your goal when getting coverage should be to design the benefit that will be most appropriate for their needs.
When it comes to getting the best life insurance, it helps to work with an agency familiar with and dedicated to its clients. When you choose I & E Insurance Agency, you’ll be able to work with a local, customer-focused team of experts committed to your satisfaction, not to meeting the demands of the insurance companies. We’re here to serve all Jackson Township residents by delivering quality, budget-conscious benefits that will stick with you for as long as you need them.
To get covered, just call (732) 295-5584 or request a quote below.
Senior life/final expense insurance
Common Life Insurance Questions
What Is Life Insurance?
Your absence and the loss of any income you once provided could cause your family a significant burden at the time of your death. Life insurance is designed to minimize their losses by filling in that financial gap.
By buying life insurance for yourself, you become the policy’s insured party. Upon your passing, your policy will pay a death benefit to a designated recipient. This beneficiary might be a spouse, adult child or other nondependent.
What Are the Different Types of Life Insurance?
There are two primary types of life insurance:
- Term life insurance: These plans only offer coverage for a certain number of years. For example, a 15-year term plan will only be active for 15 years. This plan expires at the end of the term, and if you have not passed away during that time, you must apply for new coverage.
- Permanent life insurance: A permanent life plan lasts from the time of enrollment until the end of your life, regardless of when that occurs. It will only expire if you fail to pay your premiums. Besides a death benefit, a permanent policy will also offer cash-value investment opportunities. A portion of your premium is invested into a savings account that accumulates value over time. You can then draw on this investment for income during your own life.
Numerous life policies on the market fall under the umbrella of term and permanent life insurance plans, including universal life, final expense, guaranteed issue and group life coverage.
How Much Life Insurance Do I Need in Jackson Township?
You may want your life insurance to be used for various purposes, such as:
- Paying for funeral costs and final medical expenses
- Paying outstanding debts like mortgages or car payments
- Covering care costs of a dependent relative
- Creating a trust fund to pay for a child’s education
Everyone has priorities for their life insurance benefits, and it’s up to us to help you choose the amount of coverage that will most effectively meet those needs. We’re committed to helping you review your financial outlook and determine the best death benefit value for you.
How Many Life Insurance Policies Can Jackson Township Residents Have?
Many people buy multiple life insurance policies, particularly if they have different financial objectives they want to meet. For example, you might invest in a term life policy that will be used specifically for your child’s education expenses. If you never have an opportunity to use it, you can let the policy expire when its term ends. However, you can still maintain a whole life plan to be available no matter when you pass away.
Which Life Insurance Is Best for Seniors?
Sometimes, it‘s harder for seniors to get life insurance simply because of the additional mortality risks that come with age. Some insurers charge higher premiums on policies purchased by seniors, and others will disqualify seniors from buying certain plans.
However, quality term life insurance benefits are available for seniors, including final expense policies. A final expense plan is a lesser-value life insurance plan designed specifically to cover funeral expenses and other costs related to your death. It’s an extra cushion that qualifying seniors can invest in to ensure their families aren’t left in a lurch on their death.