Find The Best Business Insurance Rates in New Jersey.
Business Insurance To Protect Your Bottom Line.
When you own a business, you are responsible for your own stream of income, the income of your employees and the satisfaction of your clients. You are under a lot of pressure to keep your company running as efficiently as possible. However, you cannot avoid every hazard that might threaten your operations, and you must be prepared for the financial repercussions. Customized business insurance will be there to help you under the circumstances.
It might seem hard to wade through the myriad of business insurance options on the market today, but with the help of I & E Insurance Agency, you’ll be able to pinpoint the coverage options that are best for you. Our goal is to make policy management easy for all businesses.
To get covered, just call (732) 295-5584 or request a quote below.
- Bond Request Form.
- Builders Risk Quote.
- Business Owners Policy (BOP) Quote.
- Commercial Auto Insurance Quote.
- General Liability Quote.
- Limousine Quote.
- Liquor Liability Quote.
- Truck Quote.
- Workers’ Compensation Quote.
Common Business Insurance Questions
Why is business insurance important?
Businesses are not indestructible, and it’s up to the owner to do all they can to be ready for any number of hazards which could strike at any time.
Property damage, lawsuits, employee injuries, loss of income—all of these hazards could cause financial hardships that might put your business on unstable footing. By being able to turn to your commercial insurance for financial aid, you will be able to recover from these hazards, stabilize your finances and feel secure that your business will survive.
What does business insurance cover?
There is no such thing as business insurance proper. Instead, there are multiple insurance policies that are designed specifically for commercial enterprises. These include:
- Commercial property insurance: If something damages physical property—such as a building or possessions—then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial auto insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers compensation insurance: If an employee gets hurt on the job, they are often eligible for workers compensation. It will supply them supplementary income during their recovery.
- Errors & omissions insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety bonds: If you are contractually bound to certain clients, then bonds will guarantee them that you will repay them if you cannot meet your obligations.
Of course, there are many other policies available designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).
- Products/Completed Operations Liability. Insurance.
- Cyber Liability Insurance.
- Umbrella Liability Insurance.
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage.
Small business owners can benefit financially by bundling their essential coverage into a business owners policy (BOP) which allows you to get several benefits in one place and at one price.
Is business insurance required?
Many of these policies are required, based on both local insurance regulations and contractual demands set by certain clients. The coverage you generally must buy includes:
- Workers’ compensation insurance.
- General liability insurance.
- Commercial auto insurance.
- Surety bonds.
- Errors & omissions insurance.
About I&E Insurance Agency
Through our affiliation with www.trustedchoice.com and www.pia.org, we offer all the strength and power of a nationwide agency, but with the personalized service and old-fashioned charm of a local corner store. If you have any questions or would like to set up an evening or weekend appointment call (732) 295-5584 or contact us online to learn mo.
- Asbury Park Press—“Top 3–Best Insurance Agency of Ocean County”—7 of the last 8 years.
- NJ Monthly Magazine—“Best Insurance Agency ”—5 Star Professionals Award for Home/Auto Insurance Agents 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018