Call Us or Text Us
Auto Insurance AUTO Read More
Home & Flood Insurance HOME & FLOOD Read More
Business Insurance BUSINESS Read More
Life & Health Insurance LIFE & HEALTH Read More
Watercraft Insurance WATERCRAFT Read More
Retirement Planning RETIREMENT PLANNING Read More

Brick NJ 08723 Flood Insurance Agent | Brick NJ 08724 Flood Insurance | Brick NJ Home Insurance

Are you sick of robotic Phone answering systems, incorrect online quotes or being treated like just another number? If personal service and attention mean something---Allow us to Help You - Click Here for Fast Quote

I & E Insurance named for the 5th time of the last 6 years as one of the TOP 3 Insurance Agencies of Ocean County in the Annual Asbury Park Press Readers Choice Contest.


Most homeowners, are not familiar with the fact that you can get insurance for flood no matter whether or not your property is in a flood zone or not. The Majority of Home Insurance policies specifically exclude all damage that occurs by flood. Flood Insurance provides the coverage that occurs from flood or surface watering that enters your building, home or dwelling. Just call us at I & E Insurance agency and our staff will get you the answers and help assist you with the right amount of  coverage for your property. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment with an I & E Agent agent  give us a call at 732-295-5584--- email us at .

Flood losses are not covered by your homeowners insurance policy. Floodwaters have the power to damage not only your home and sense of security, but also your financial future. How can you protect your most important investment in case of flooding?
    Option 1: Hope that you'll receive Federal disaster relief if a flood hits.
    Too many People hope it wont happen, and too many people wrongly believe that the U.S. government will take care of all their financial needs if they suffer damage due to flooding. The truth is that Federal disaster assistance is only available if the President formally declares a disaster. Even if you do get disaster assistance, it's often a loan you have to repay, with interest, in addition to your mortgage loan that you still owe on the damaged property.

    Most importantly, you must consider the fact that if your home is flooded and disaster assistance isn't offered, you'll have to shoulder the massive damage costs alone. The bottom line is that if you're looking for secure protection from financial loss due to flood damage, Federal disaster assistance is not the answer.

    Option 2: Buy flood insurance and stay protected no matter what.
    When disaster strikes, flood insurance policyholder claims are paid even if a disaster is not Federally declared. Flood insurance means you'll be reimbursed for all your covered losses. And unlike Federal aid, it never has to be repaid.

    In general, a policy does not take effect until 30 days after you purchase flood insurance. So, if the weather forecast announces a flood alert for your area and you go to purchase coverage, it's already too late. You will not be insured if you buy a policy a few days before a flood. Now if you are buying a new home, you can get coverage quickly, but its best to be prepared, so think ahead. Also make sure you are paying the correct price for your coverage, so get a flood Elevation certificate from a qualified engineer.
    What is a Flood Elevation Certificate?

    Answer: as from
    A Flood certificate verifies the elevation data of a structure on a given property relative to the ground level.

     The Flood Elevation Certificate is an important tool of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). It is used to certify building elevations if the building is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area in order to:

    • Determine the proper flood insurance premium rate for the building.
    • Support a request of a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) or Letter of Map Revision based on fill (LOMR-F).

    The Elevation Certificate is used by local communities and builders to ensure compliance with local floodplain management ordinances and is also used by insurance agents and companies in the rating of flood insurance policies.

    Elevation certificates are not mandatory in all areas or flood zones. A FloodSmart Agent will be able to tell you if an elevation certificate is required. Call the National Flood Program at 866-277-0055. or for more info go to If you do get a flood cert, it can help you save a substanial amount of money over what you may pay just based on the flood zone map, so its best to get all the info so you can make an educated decision.Another fact- whether you get your flood insurance directly or from  numerous agents,  the cost should be basically the same and will be based on your property and content coverage together with your deductibles. Therefore, if you compare quotes side by side and the amount of coverage is exactly the same, then the quotes should be almost exactly the same, Call us for more details today!

    Call I & E Insurance Agency for a quote today 732-295-5584  or email us at

© Copyright. All rights reserved.
Powered by Insurance Website Builder