Auto and Homeowners Insurance
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
NJ Auto Insurance Quotes, Brick Town NJ Insurance Agents, Quick Quote Brick NJ, Ocean County Auto Insurance, Monmouth County Auto Insurance Quotes, Car Insurance rates NJDo you need an New Jersey Auto and Home Insurance Policy ?
I & E Insurance Agency is your neighborhood Trusted Choice solution.
I & E Insurance recently named the Best Insurance Insurance Agency of Ocean County NJ , call us for a Quick Quote 732-295-5584
Is a Cheap Policy a good Policy? Will it cover and protect you?
I & E Insurance Agency is owned by its 2 partners that have a nearly 70 years combined experience in Insurance, Investments and Financial Services.
We are always amused when the first thing someone asks for is a cheap Policy! Doesn't anyone remember the OLD ADAGE " you get what you pay for."
Just because its a cheap policy doesn't mean it's a good Policy, and a cheap policy could end up costing you more that you bargin for.
Yet when one suffers a loss, they wonder why their policy didn't cover them! Know your policy --Doo some homework and get an experienced Agent that can
help you and answer your questions. If they can't help you, get a new agent!
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance policy typically offers 2 forms of protection, property loss and liability.
An auto insurance policy can protect you against financial loss if you have an accident, your Auto is damaged, or if you get sued, it depends on your policy limits.
It is a contract between you and Your Insurance company. For the premium that is paid, Your Insurance company agrees to pay your losses as determined by the limitations of your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage will pays for the damage to or theft of your car, as defined by both the Collusion and Comprehensive limitations of the particular policy you create
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage, as determined by the limits of your individual policy .
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Coverage will be moderated by each state's requirements.
If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)